The Summer Music SeriesFriday Jun. 7th, 2013
Join us at the winery for fun music, great food, and award winning wines! Rotating between wineries each week, be sure to join us!
All Summer Long | 6 pm - 8 pm
Admission includes a commemorative logo glass. Gourmet Food Carts are available at every concert.
Admission: $5 Club Members | $10 Non Club
Club Members are invited to reserve a private table the Monday before the concert date by contacting the hosting winery.
- Wilson Winery: Emily@wilsonwinery.com Or call 1-800-501-8466
- Mazzocco: Gloria@mazzocco.com Or call 1-800-501-8466
- deLorimier: Amber@delorimierwinery.com Or call 1-800-546-7718
- Soda Rock: Victoria@sodarockwinery.com Or call 707-433-3303
- May 24 ~ Brad Wilson @ deLorimier Winery (Classic Blues)
- May 31 ~ The Remedies @ Wilson Winery (Classic Rock)
- June 7 ~ Undercover @ Soda Rock (Cover Band)
- June 14 ~ Anne O'Brien @ Mazzocco (Jazz)
- June 21 ~ Tracy Rose @ deLorimier Winery (Jazz)
- June 28 ~ The Blues Pirates @ Wilson WInery (Soul / Funk)
- July 5 ~ Carlos Herrera Band @ Soda Rock (Latin)
- July 12 ~ Solid Air @ Mazzocco (Americana)
- July 19 ~ Travelin Soul @ deLorimier Winery (Country / Rock)
- July 26 ~ Acoustic Son @ Wilson Winery (Folk Rock)
- August 2 ~ Jeff Castille Band @ Soda Rock (Eclectic)
- August 9 ~ Jazz Roots @ Mazzocco (Jazz)
- August 16 ~ Driftwood @ deLorimier Winery (Country)
- August 23 ~ Delta Rockets @ Wilson Winery (Motown)
- August 30 Bumpy Road Band @ Soda Rock (R&B Soul)
- September 6 ~ Double Standyrd @ Mazzocco (Blues / Rock)
- September 13 ~ The Cork Pullers @ Wilson Winery (Sonomacana)
- September 20 ~ Blue Steel @ Jaxon Keys (Classic Rock)
- September 27 ~ Blues Burners @deLorimier Winery (Soul Funk)
Soda Rock winery presents... Award Winning Author and Speaker Nahid SewellSaturday Jun. 22nd, 2013
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Author, Nahid Sewell, speaks to us through the eyes of Leila, a young Iranian woman jailed during the Islamic Revolution in the 70’s and 80’s. Beauty, warmth, intolerance and religious differences are part of Leila’s life as she describes her childhood in Tehran and her college days in the United States. During Nahid’s guest appearance at Soda Rock Winery she will voice her personal experience with intolerance and differences.
The significance of the Middle East in our world today and the plight of women in particular is a vital and timely topic. The recent demand for democracy in the Middle East demonstrates that freedom and equality are basic human principles that repressive governments or fundamentalist rule cannot stifle forever.
$30 cost includes:
2:00 pm Libations & Persian hors d’œuvres
2:45 pm Guest Speaker Nahid Sewell
3:30 pm Book signing
4:00 pm Farewell
Reservation required: Isabelle@sodarockwinery.com
Books available onsite for $15.00
Should you wish to purchase a copy of 'The Ruby Tear Catcher' prior to the event copies, are available through Amazon.com